If you love gaming then don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading gaming brands and manage one or more thriving gaming communties.
Full job spec and contact details below. If you want to know more about what it would be like working as a Community Manager for Tempero then read this ‘Day in the life‘ post written by some of our existing CMs - it really gives a flavour of what it’s like to work here.
[Tip: Those who don't submit all the requested information or send their CV to the wrong email address will probably be swiftly eliminated from the recruitment process. Double check before you hit send!]
TEMPERO JOB DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATION
TITLE: COMMUNITY MANAGER
LOCATION: LONDON OFFICE
HOURS: Full time. 9.30-6pm Monday to Thursday / 9.30-5.30pm Friday
REPORTING TO: Senior Community Manager
REMUNERATION: Released on application and based on experience
Tempero’s community managers provide a vital role in managing the day to day operations of the company’s client communities. The position concentrates on ensuring one or more communities are operating within the guidelines, achieving the client’s objectives and increasing the value of Tempero’s commercial operations.
A passion for social media is essential and candidates will need to show an understanding of online engagement and brand tone of voice. Experience of managing and hosting Facebook brand pages as well as brand communication Twitter would be beneficial.
Experience of producing reports for clients including statistics and insights into online communities will be advantageous, as well as knowledge of gaming and gaming communities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing daily community and moderation activity whilst reporting on key issues that emerge
- Developing and sustaining relationships between the client, management and moderation teams in order to identify and cultivate community interaction
- Identifying opportunities for community enhancement that will optimise community management and client satisfaction
- Providing ‘community synopsis’ of top issues and points of view from management, community moderators and community users
- Engagement with online communities on behalf of clients
- Managing community administration and configuration
- Supporting the Account Management team in maximising the value Tempero brings to each client and also the value each client brings to the company
- Training & Development of new team members. Continuous mentoring and evaluation of existing team to ensure they are working to their best capabilities
- Working with team members to ensure that all sections of the community are up to date and well maintained
- Working with the management team and client to implement strategic plans & improve productivity
Specific tasks include:
- Writing moderation manuals and contributing to content guidelines
- Creating and maintaining project extranets
- Collating project stats and insight reports for client and planning purposes
- Collating project billing info
- Reviewing project objectives and content
- Attending client status meetings
- Tracking moderator activity and ensuring quality of work
- Ensuring project staff levels are sufficient and efficient
- Carrying out moderator reviews and dealing with issues
- Training moderators
- Communicating referrals
- Providing 1st or 2nd line out of hours on call
The Community Manager role will be reviewed annually and individual performance, remuneration changes or adjustments to the role will be reviewed against (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Community performance (errors, traffic volumes, efficiency)
- Client feedback
- Team work
- Time keeping
Tempero is the UK’s leading social media management company providing services in online moderation, social media insight, and community engagement. Based in the heart of Clerkenwell, we are 120 people strong with a clear ambition to ensure brands and their communities thrive online.
Directly involved in the industry, we sit on the Home Office Task Force for Child Protection on the Internet and are members of UKCCISS and the IWF.